Uconexion & Puente Community Center
PROJECT DESCRIPTION SUMMARY & PHOTOS -- Updated March 2017
Click the link above to learn the UPDATED details about the Phases of our Option to Buy Contract for the Puente Center Property Expansion. See how it has the potential to become a Self-Sustaining Center & University Ministries once the purchase is completed.
See the photos of all the expansion potential!!
Pray with us! Give with us!! Be a part of this Once in a Lifetime Missions Opportunity!
U-Conexion and El Puente Community Center
2 Dreams Merge into Reality
Above is the link to our initial VIDEO - regarding the opportunity to purchase the property where we have been renting the Puente Community Center. We are now into FINAL PHASE of the Project to Purchase 1st Floor of Building!!
More Details found on our Bello Connection E-News -- http://eepurl.com/b678cj
EARLIER news published about the Ministry Launch in 2014:
Click Here to see the Uconexion & Puente VIDEO Update --
In summer 2014 Berly & Jamie took over the direction and administration of a home converted into a university ministry community center 1 block from the largest and oldest university in Latin America. 180,000 students attend the UASD university. We will be launching a Chi Alpha ministry, named “Uconexion” (UConnection in English) with the start of fall classes August 18th.
- Pray for permission to quickly register the new ministry as a recognized student organization on campus (favor with university officials).
- Pray for a acts of kindness activities we will do on campus throughout the year.
- Pray for new student leaders to commit to leading evangelistic small groups on campus - starting Jan 2015
- Pray for new missionary associates and/or interns who will come alongside – Interested? Contact us! …especially CHI ALPHA students! Give a year or two… or even 6 months. More info about the process at wideopenmissions.org
- Pray for TEAMS to come – we have 15 beds in the Puente center! Come partner with us for a week or two.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESPOND NOW?
Click to DONATE NOW to the Puente Community Center -- Acct. 254557, Mark it Class #60, Project #20142
Email us for info on how to SEND A TEAM – dates available as early as November 2014!
Cover letter for team leaders with ministry focus and per diem details - set-up trip cover letter for team leader